Join our team!
Career opportunities at The Car Care Center.
If you enjoy working with customers, can communicate well, and are driven to succeed, a Service Advisor position at The Car Care Center may be a great fit for you! Customer service or sales experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right person. NO WEEKENDS!
The Service Advisor's responsibilities include:
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, or warranty issues
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and options available
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to the technicians
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
- Manage work flow through the bays to ensure timely services and repairs
- Processes customer payments
- Follow-up with customers after the repairs/services are made to ensure satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time